INDOOR KARTING IN AMSTERDAM
Take on the competition with your friends during a game of indoor karting in Amsterdam. Experience pure adrenalin, excitement and lots of fun in Europe’s biggest indoor karting track. Racing in these small sports cars is possible for anyone, you don’t need a driver’s license. Whether you’re an experienced driver or whether you have never driven a car; karting is for everyone!
The karting occurs in one of the biggest indoor kart tracks of Europe. This is the best of the best in the racing field. The karts are of the best quality, there is a varied and challenging circuit and there are different other facilities available. Thanks to the competitive character of this bachelor activity, the tempers and the adrenalin will substantially increase. After all, nobody wants to be known as the ‘snail’ of the group. On top of that, the winner gains everlasting fame, of course. This will guarantee an unforgettable activity!
- Racing for 30 minutes in total per person (3 rounds of minimally 10 minutes);
- No driver’s license is needed and thus it is possible for everyone;
- Afterwards, you receive a paper result form with all the achieved times;
- Beat that one friend who always says to be the best driver;
- The winner and the number 2 are rewarded with a cold beer;
WHAT DO YOU NEED DURING AN INDOOR KART RACE?
Nothing! We make sure that you’ll be picked up at the place of destination (and dropped off again, as soon as the activity is over). Moreover, you receive detailed instructions about how the karts work, the rules, and the track. Of course, the racing suits and helmets are included in the price. In order to show your friends that you are the best forever, you all receive a print with the scores to take home.
WHAT ARE THE COSTS?
Duration: about 1 hour
Time: Daily by appointment
Minimal number of participants: 6
You can book indoor karting from €55 per person, this includes the following.
- 3 races p.p. (10 minutes per race);
- Enough pauses between the races;
- Final score on paper;
- Transport form and to the kart track;
- Price for the winner and the number 2.